Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Korean films I've seen lately

Even though I watch Asian films, I don't write detailed reviews about them. There are plenty of sites for that.

I am just going to list a few from the top of my head that I've seen.


Addicted (2002)
Film started off slow but it picked up. Well worth it for Lee Hyun Bun alone. The storyline had interesting twists.


Face (2004)
More gory and bloddy than scary. Not one of the best but worth it watching only once.


Ghost (2004)
Pretty good twist. Huge fan of Kim Ha Neul & Nam Sang Mi and was not disappointed.


Voices (2009)
Worth watching if you're a horror fan. A film about being cursed.


Whispering Corridors (1998)
Honestly, I was very disappointed in this film since it's a horror classic. Too slow, too boring. Maybe the other sequeals are more my taste?

No comments: